Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Camping!

Ben, the boys and I went camping with our friends over last weekend. It was so much fun. We went out to a place about 45 minutes west of Eagle Mountain. We rode four-wheelers, went digging for geodes and just hung out. It was our first time camping with just us, usually we go with Ben's family.

Here is a picture of part of our campsite. We had 9 RV's total.

This is my friend Kim's little girl, McKenna, and a cute little guy that was part of our camping party. He was the son of one of the other families that were there. They were so cute together. They rode those little four-wheelers around everywhere.

The next 2 pictures are of me and my best friends, Nicole and Kim. I love these guys! We had so much fun and I can't wait until the next trip.

No comments: