Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby Tag

Tagged

I have been tagged by Jen!
1-Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? In the bathroom at work. I worked at an OB/GYN office, so I used one of their pregnancy tests.
2-Who was with you? Just me.
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? I was late. After I took a urine test I went to the lab and had my friend run a blood test to make sure.
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? I was nervous and excited. I was a little shakey.
5- Who was the first person you told? My husband
6-Did you plan to get pregnant? Yes,I stopped taking birth control the month before.
7- Did you tell everyone else right away? Shortly after
8-Was everybody happy for you? Yes!
9- Did you go out and celebrate? No, I was at work.
10- Did you want to find out the sex? Yes!
11- What was the sex? 2 boys.
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes
13- If yes, who? My mom, sisters and friends did one and my mom-in-law and sis-in-laws did one, my visiting teachers also did one for the ward.
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? Of course not ;)
15- How much weight did you gain? 30 lbs, not bad for having twins right?
16- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? No need to to work on that
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? I had twins, what do you think?
18- What did you crave the most? Ice Cream, but no many cravings
19- Did you crave anything crazy? No
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? Not really anything
21- Were you married at the time? Yep
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? No, I had a great pregnancy, no morning sickness or anything. Just bad back pain near the end.
23- Where were you when you went into labor? I didn't go into labor.
24- Did your water break? No
25- Who drove you to the hospital? My hubby, Ben
26- Did you go early or late? 1 week early, but it was planned
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Ben, 2 amazing doctors, 2 nurses and the guy who numbed me up. Oh and the respiratory therapist for the boys.
28- How long were you in labor for? No time.
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? Yep, spinal block
30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? Planned C-section
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? Excited and nervous.
32- How big was the baby(s)? Masen was 5 lbs 10 oz and Jaden was 6 lbs 3 ounces
33- Did your Husband cry? Yes.
34- What did you name the baby(s)? Masen and Jaden.
35- Does his name have any significant meaning? No, but my sis-in-law Jen suggested Masen. So thanks Jen!
36- Did you have any visitors? Yep
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? Both were born with pneumonia.
38- How old is your baby today? 1 year old tomorrow
39- When is the next one(s) coming? Never!
40-If you could, would you do it all over again? Yes, it gave me 2 wonderful boys.
41- Tag: Anybody!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I hope you guys are having a fun day with your two adorable birthday boys!! We need to get together again soon!!